Convert SVCD To DVD

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShoGun
    • Jul 2003

ok, i will try it in a while, thx for all your help, no doubt i will ask again soon for more info :/

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

good luck!

Comment

• ShoGun
        • Jul 2003

just to inform u guys that i have now burnt 3 SVCD's into DVD's perfect now Again thanks for your patience and explanations into the process

Cheers

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

Congratulations on your success!

As I'm always interested to learn from the experience of others, I'll ask you if, as well as completing the procedures provided by UncasMS did you complete the procedures I suggested? If so, were the results comparable/better/poorer?

Comment

• ShoGun
            • Jul 2003

The way in which i am doing it at the moment is, open both AVSEQ01.MPG files and merge them using the TMPGEnc, then place the merged file into dvdlab which demultiplexe's it, then the transcode takes place, then place both movie and sound into "movie 1" and make the menu (mine are basic) lol and Job done.

1 thing i have noticed tho, once i have the movie, its better to merge the AVSEQ01.MPG from a tool called DAEMON rather than from your cd disc, it maybe me, but since i started using the DAEMON to merge them i have had 100% success which is better than a 30% chance of it working from your cd disc.

Now you guys have put me on the right track, i will keep you informed of anything else i stumble across. (like you wont already know it)

Thanks

Comment

• phatkorean
              • Aug 2003

I was converting a SVCD to DVD and was able to do so with very little time and no real problems thanks DVD Lab. I did notice that when I played the DVD there were a some scenes where the motion of the people seemed to be blurred. While they were standing there it was no problem but when they started to walk it got kind of strange. Is there anyway to correct the problem? There was also a problem with the color changing suddenly. Like the scene became increasingly red and then suddenly switched back to the normal colors.

Comment

Working...