• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • shiny#3
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jul 2003

To Oriphus

can you give it a rest ,ORIPHUS, and keep your "resourceful " answers to yourself???
    There might be people out there who are looking forward
    to an appropriate reply seeing the thread,
    and then ending up with " I use that regularly... quite useful",
    or something else???
  • Oriphus
    Digital Video Technician
    Digital Video Technician
    • Aug 2003

zzzzzzzzz
    *Sigh*

You do get them on every forum dont you. Always one annoying person isnt there. Shiny, why dont u do something more constructive with you time. I bet your a wee immature school kid.

*Sigh*

Next you will be telling me its legal to copy movies off the Tv to VCR. Oops, you already have.

You're having a go at me and my resourcefulness???? I atleast know what BIN and CUE files are for and how to use them. I've been reading a lot of your posts, what exactly is you area of expertise?
    i'd appreciate it if you stopped challenging me at every oportunity you get. It can only be construed as imature by your peers on this forum, and others that use it. You even created a thread to have a go at me?? How sad is that?? I think you need to wise up. My guess is that you spend too much of your time behind a computer screen and have forgotten how to interact with people in a civil manner.
    Last edited by Oriphus; 7 Aug 2003, 12:29 PM.
    http://www.dvd-backup.tk

Comment

• ddlooping
      Super Moderator
      • May 2003

Guys, I understand and partially agree with both your points.

I'd suggest you both try and see them from the other's perspective and cool down a bit.
      Happy Shrinking!! ~ddlooping~
      For guides and downloads, please visit DVDShrink.info.
      My "other" site: Teaching-Tools.

Comment

Working...