X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fonzie1983
    • Sep 2003

WinTV Nova CI card problems

Hi guys,
    I've bought a WinTV Nova CI card since 6 weeks and I'm satisfied of this product.But there is 2 problems than I can't fix.
    1) All PCMCIA modules aren't recognized under Windows XP Professionnal edition, but are recognized under Windows 98 SE.
    How do I do to fix the problem under Windows XP?
    2) There is some problems linked to the transmission under Windows 98 SE: lags phenomenon, stealth picture pixellisation etc... Is there any solutions to fix that?

Thanks to answer me as soon as possible.

NB:
    The update to version 2.15a of software of TechnoTrend TT PC-Line Budget have been made since the beginning and there nothing that have fixed the problems.Even the installation of the card into another PC and after the checking of the satellite installation the problems are always here.
    My PC configuration is:AMD Duron 1.3 GHz
    392 Mo DDR
    HDD IBM Desktar 60 GB 7200RPM
    Before installing the card, there was and there's still here a digital satellite receiver: Echostar AD3000IP: with him, there hadn't and there hasn't these problems linked to the transmission.
  • fonzie1983
    • Sep 2003

The problem of PCMCIA module working under Windows XP has been resolved: me and my friend have a Via chipset on our motherboard;by installing the card to a motherboard with a Sis chipstet or a Appollo chipset, the PCMCIA module has been recognized in few seconds.
    So follow my advice if you want to buy this card: don't use Windows XP with Via chipset with this card!( and even I made everything possible to solve the problem with all existing software updates!)

Comment

Working...