X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • poppett
    • Oct 2003

Altering Menus (Root and Title)

Hi All

I have been having some fun and playing with DVD regeneration (i.e, backup). I have been using IFOEdit to split DVDs. Having done this what I want to do is alter the menus to make sense. I have used the instructions in the DVD Shrink Guide to make sure the Second DVD starts from the last scence by altering VMGM_MAT->First to Play. But I want to alter all the entries for the root and title menus. I know TMPGEnc DVDAuthor provides a methd to alter them but I want to keep the originals.

Is there a tool that can help me do this or an FAQ for IFOEdit to do the job.

- Phil
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Download "MenuEdit"...

Comment

• poppett
      • Oct 2003

Hi Setarip

Thanks for the advice. I have done so and the program looks quite neat. However, rather than deleting the buttons on root and title menu I would like to update them. Menuedit allows me to edit them but is there any documentation around that gives an insight into the commands that are possible. For example LinkPGCN 19 .... what does this do.

- Phil

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"However, rather than deleting the buttons on root and title menu I would like to update them."

Go to the author's homepage. I believe it makes reference to additional capabilities available (for a price)...

Comment

• poppett
          • Oct 2003

Hi

I actually have a copy of the "enhanced" version. So I am capable of editing the commands. What I think I need is a description of what some of the commands do. Is there a resource wtih these on them? a standards document??

- Phil

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

Go to the author's homepage - as a purchaser of the full version, you should have access to the information available there...

Comment

Working...