X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sapri
    • Dec 2003

Capturing video in high quality

Greetings,

I write because I have connected to my PC a Camera of VIDEO Sony DCR-TRV340 with a cable i.link from 4 to 6 pines to a card FireWire IEEE 1394a OHCI 1.0.

I have Windows XP, and if the card recognizes myself FireWire but not the camera.

I think that what lack does myself it is the driver, but by but that I seek it do not I find.

They will be able you to help me? They will know as I can do to obtain this driver?

Thanks by their attention
  • GeneralLeoFF
    • Sep 2003

I took a look around the SONY support site and couldent locate anything about firewire and this camera other then it has a firewire conection. Sony does have an updated driver that fixes bugs in USB mode though.

Theres a software CD that was saposed to come with the camera and the original drivers should be there. The sony support site only makes updats avalible and assums you saved your software when you first bought the camera.

I dont know anything about firewire so thats about as far as I can help you.

Comment

• Sapri
      • Dec 2003

Many thanks by its comments. I thank its valuable time and aid.

In fact I have a CD included with the camera, this brings a driver for USB but does not come anything for FireWire or IEEE 1394.

On the other hand, yesterday I did a test and connects the camera to an iMAC and recognized it immediately, I could capture video.

But nevertheless with my PC with Windows XP not even realizes that the camára this connected.

For which I suppose that it has to see Windows XP or with some driver or component that it lacks myself.

Again many thanks..

Comment

Working...