X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sapri
    • Dec 2003

Transmitiendo Video Digital via Firewire a mi PC

Saludos,

Les escribo porque tengo un problema y por mas que busco le encuentro solución.

La situación es la siguiente :
    Tengo computadora portatil Toshiba Satellite Pro 6100, con Windows XP, le compre una tarjeta PCMCIA FireWire (IEEE 1394b, OCHI 1.0), para conectar a una camara de video Sony DCR-TRV340 con puerto i.link (DV).

Windows reconoce la tarjeta FireWire, pero no ve la camara de video.

He estado divagando entre si un driver que me hace falta o algun de componente de Windows, pero no se.

Lo que si se es que la camara esta buena porque la conecto con una iMac por el mismo puerto y si funciona, puedo capturar perfectamente video.

Pero con Windows XP, no funciona, como si la camara no existiera.

Alguno sabe que podría ser ??????

Gracias por su ayuda y su tiempo.
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

Tienen espanol forum baja esta forum...pero, I'm reading your capture software doesn't see the DV Camera on the PC, but it will on the iMac. Perhaps the software needs to be configured for Windows...any storyboard editor will capture DV...download a 30 day free trial of Ulead VideoStudio7 and see if that's successful. Your capture software might only work on Mac's.

Comment

• Sapri
      • Dec 2003

Greetings,

First excuses because mistake me to put a message in Spanish in this forum.

Second, I am going to test with VideoStudio 7 to see as goes.

Third, I explain myself better, in Englisg. Connecting the camera via FireWire with an iMac and utilizing the software iMovie if functions perfectly.

But connecting the camera to a PC with Windows XP, and a card PCMCIA FireWire IEEE 1394, OHCI 1.0, and utilizing so much Windows Movie Maker as VideoStudio IIIse, does not detect the camara, as if did not be connected.

At present I herself that the camera this good one because if functions with an IMac, for which or I have problems with the card FireWire and the driver that utilizes, or with some component of Windows XP to capture digital video.

Really I am lost and therefore that I have requested helps via this middle.

Then it comment as me went with VideoStudio.

Many Thanks by answering and by its time.

Blessings

Comment

Working...