Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Supahrob
    • Dec 2003

movie file joining question

Hello all. I have several mpeg, mpg and avi files (music video's mostly, but also some cool car crashes and stuff) and even some other file formats (ask, wmv, etc.) and I want to string them together into one long video to burn onto a DVD.

They are different sizes (frame size) and differnt bit rates, etc. I have some files that are similar, but mostly they are about as different as they can be in everyway.

So. Is what I want to do even possible? If so, what would be some of my better software choices? Or, in light of what I want to do, is there a better solution that I havn't thought of?

Take care,
    Rob
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

No problem. One way: Convert them all to MPEG2 using TMPGenc. Then take them all to TMPGenc DVD Author as one track. Another Way: Convert them all to MPEG2 using ULead Video Studio7...then feed them one-by-one into the storyboard, add transitions, prep and burn DVD. I'm sure everyone else in the forum has his pet method, too....but basically they need to be converted to the same format (MPEG2.)

Comment

Working...