• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SKD_Tech
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2003

Dual View with Nvidia

ok I have a Nvidia Geforce 2 MX I have my TV hooked up via s-video out and I have a regular monitor hooked up on the VGA output. I have my card set up for dual view. So basically I can take windows media player drag it on to the TV screen hit full screen watch the video and be surfing the internet on the other monitor without any interference. Now when I tried to play swordfish on the TV screen WinDVD showed it up blank but when I drug it back to the reuglar PC monitor it showed up fine. Is there a way I can get around this?

Thanks

And yes I know I posted in Marovision Free but no one was replying there and I am pretty sure someone knows this.
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

1. Set nView to 'Clone' mode.
    2. Under Advanced Display settings -> Geforce 2MX tab -> Overlay settings, set the Full Screen Device to the Secondary Display (presumably your TV).
    3. Now whenever you play a video file on the computer, the TV output will automatically display the full screen playback of the video, regardless of what other activities you may currently be doing on the computer.

Regards.

Comment

• GeneralLeoFF
      • Sep 2003

I wish my GF2 Ti could handle duel view. I can force it with TVTool but I cant get botj screens to show diffrent things... oh well I should replace it anyway

Comment

• SKD_Tech
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2003

Thanks Enchanter check your PM

Comment

• Enchanter
          Old member
          • Feb 2002

You're welcome.

Comment