buying new graphics card, what do you recomend 4 capture ???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamieuk23
    • Nov 2003

buying new graphics card, what do you recomend 4 capture ???

hi there i am looking to buy a new graphics card for my pc, i dont want a graphics card for gameing...... but for the best possible capture, can you recomend any to me.

must support overlay ( what ever that means) and will enhance capture performance etc

willing to spend up to £80 ($170).

cheers!!!!!!!!
  • GeneralLeoFF
    • Sep 2003

Your graphics card has very little to nothing to do with video capture. If you dont want it for gaming then what you have now is perfictly fine (Even though I dont know what you have) if it works.

What to buy to capture depends on what you want to capture.

Comment

• sully
      • Dec 2003

hey, im also lookin to buy a video capture card - any advice? I want one that captures tv. it hast to be external usb/firewire.

what i want to do is capture tv from my digital set top box. but the signal is being transfered to another location through a digisender so is this possible?

i.e. I want to capture the picture from the digisender (which plugs into my tv through a scart) in my room to my laptop through an external video capture card.

thanks in advance!

Comment

• tigerman8u
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Aug 2003

ATI AIW 9000 Pro is what i have. Supports all resolutions. good video quality. good guides here www.lordsmurf.com

Comment

Working...