X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • delilah
    • Dec 2003

Power Director 2.55

Can anyone help?

I have just started using Power Director Pro 2.55 and I simply want to add Master Audio over my entire edited film. The icon on the storyboard is not visible where it says it should be. I have read all the help and am puzzled. Have I missed something obvious?

Cheers
  • atifsh
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2003

Re: Power Director 2.55

Originally posted by delilah
    Can anyone help?

I have just started using Power Director Pro 2.55 and I simply want to add Master Audio over my entire edited film. The icon on the storyboard is not visible where it says it should be. I have read all the help and am puzzled. Have I missed something obvious?

Cheers
    open/load ur video,
    press master audio and load ur mp3/wav or after loading video press audio mode and press + and load mp3/wav thats it.

there is other way too ....................
    if u hav a silent video file and want to add audio one easier way is to use tnpgenc tools multiplex load video load audio press start .....
    Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• delilah
      • Dec 2003

Power Director Pro

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately, there is no Master Audio button on the story board. It's supposed to be under the play movie icon on the story board but it is not there.

Delilah

Comment

• atifsh
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2003

Re: Power Director Pro

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately, there is no Master Audio button on the story board. It's supposed to be under the play movie icon on the story board but it is not there.

Delilah
        here look at image......
        Attached Files

Comment

• delilah
          • Dec 2003

Thanks again

As far as I can see the audio icon on the top right only allows you to lay an audio track over one edit, which I have managed to do. If you want to lay an audio track over a number of edits or the whole production you have to use 'Master Audio' which is located on the story board as shown in your attachment. This 'Master Audio' icon is not on my software, all I have is the Play Movie icon.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Comment

• atifsh
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • May 2003

Thanks again

This 'Master Audio' icon is not on my software, all I have is the Play Movie icon.

Any ideas?

Cheers
            maybe ur software has its limitations......, try the free upgrade from 2 to 2.55 frm cyberlink site , actually thats what i use to update my ver 2 to 2.55.

Comment

• delilah
              • Dec 2003

Thanks for your help mate

I will give that a go!

Comment

Working...