Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike_Dean
    • Jan 2004

DivX - DVD

Hi, hoping someone can help out here. I have a divx/avi file 592x320 resolution that I want to covert to DVD format.
    Is there a program that will convert from the 592x320 to full720x576 (Pal) DVD format..? I want to be able to convert, author and watch the DVD on a standalone player..

Aggh...
  • atifsh
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2003

use TmpgEnc wizard to make a dvd complient mpeg2 file. u may get into trouble if ur avi has vbr audio, search the forum ull find many posts how to deal with it.... otherwise lot of ppl here to help....
    Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• Mike_Dean
      • Jan 2004

Thanks alot , although I thought this programme assumed your input file was aleady at full DVD resolution..?(720 x 576), I have tried it a few times, using TMPGEnc, but it got half way through and froze, I'll have another crack using the wizard...

Comment

• Mike_Dean
        • Jan 2004

ok, I used the TMPGEnc wizard

Hmmm.. The file converted ok, well the video did, but when I play it on my standalone, I get no Audio..?? Playing it on my PC, Inote the Audio file sounds corrupted, very scratchy.. What did I do wrong..? any suggestions.

Comment

• atifsh
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • May 2003

think u have vbr audio in ur avi file.......

check the posts from setarip
          Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

Working...