Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • brazil_dpr
    • Jan 2002

New kind of problem HERE.

I bought a DVD player to my mother but she likes only videoke. I want to capture my screen running Real Orche (videoke - karaoke software), save the video to a MPG file and make a VCD or SVCD... Is this possible? I think it's not that complicated, is it? What software to CAPTURE the screen and make a movie of it?

Video + Audio, of course...

Bye bye
  • rsquirell
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Feb 2003

There are three basic ways to capture VHS video....an internal capture card, an external capture device or a DV camera with analog inputs. A DVD can be "ripped" to the HDD by using ripping software. There are hoards of editing software, DVD authoring software, and DVD burning software. Suggest you go to the "Newby's" forum and read the sticky thread "beginners start here"....read the threads and search the forums. You have a lot to learn before you waste your money. And Yes...it can be done.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

"I want to capture my screen running Real Orche (videoke - karaoke software), save the video to a MPG file and make a VCD or SVCD."

To capture both video and audio from your PC, use a program such as "Camtasia"...

Comment

• brazil_dpr
        • Jan 2002

That's not what I'm talking about

Originally posted by rsquirell
        There are three basic ways to capture VHS video....an internal capture card, an external capture device or a DV camera with analog inputs. A DVD can be "ripped" to the HDD by using ripping software. There are hoards of editing software, DVD authoring software, and DVD burning software. Suggest you go to the "Newby's" forum and read the sticky thread "beginners start here"....read the threads and search the forums. You have a lot to learn before you waste your money. And Yes...it can be done.
        My friend, thanks for the help, but it's not what I'm talking about... read my question again...

Comment

• rsquirell
          Digital Video Master
          Digital Video Master
          • Feb 2003

You are right...I misread the question...did setarip's suggestion help you?

Comment

• brazil_dpr
            • Jan 2002

Originally posted by rsquirell
            You are right...I misread the question...did setarip's suggestion help you?
            Well, I didn't have time to download the software... But it is always a help!!!!

Thank you all!

Comment

• bcl060677
              • Aug 2006

I have a Hyundai Videoke/Karaoke player at home and it's CD contains thousand of songs. How can I make a personalized videoke CD-R in which it contains only 15 of my favorite songs? What software will I used? Aprreciate very much your help. Many thanks.

Comment

• _PredatoR_
                • Aug 2006

I also have this hyundai DVD karaoke player at home. However the player was busted but the dvd is still okay. I opened the dvd disc in PC and look at whats inside. the files have extensions of *.DAT it cant be opened. It contains thousands of karaoke songs.

What software can i use to open the file and possibly burn it to cds having only karaoke that i like.

thanks

predator

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

hi _PredatoR_

Please stick to this thread.

ty
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                  (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...