Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lumbar Magnot
    • Apr 2004

Subtitle / Audio difficulty with gordion knot

Using the full manual version of gordion knot I attempted to make an avi of a japanese anime dvd. After following the instructions for gordian knot contained on this website I opened up the avi, noticing it was only 6 megs?! and found that it had chopped off the first 5 minutes of audio and compressed all 1 hr 54 mins of video time into that small space. After repeated attempts I continually encountered exactly the same problem.
    I then downloaded AutoGK, figuring that that could probably do the whole thing without a problem, but found that when the process was complete I found that the subtitles were out of sync by about 20 seconds from the actual speech, while somewhat tolerable it was incredibly annoying to watch. I tried installing winrar, hoping that would help, and tried using external subtitles, but encountered the same problem. Any help on these two difficulties? (as far as I know, when I used vobsub manually the first time, it did it right, but it was hard to tell because of the compression)
Working...