Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kikikikiki
    • Apr 2004

Good quality PAL capture card

Hi, I have an ATI Rage Fury 128 PRO video card. I want to make my PAL VHS Tape into NTSC VCD. However, I can't get my PAL video captured. (I can capture NTSC video though.) How can I fix this?

Or do I have to buy a PAL cpature card? If so, what are some excellent video card that captures both NTSC and PAL? Is there any card that does the conversion automatically? (capture PAL video and output a NTSC mpg files directly)

Thanks
    KikiKi
  • atifsh
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2003

Re: Good quality PAL capture card

Originally posted by kikikikiki
    Or do I have to buy a PAL cpature card? If so, what are some excellent video card that captures both NTSC and PAL?
    Thanks
    KikiKi
    probably ur capture card is just NTSC. i used to hav snazzi III AVDV card a harware encoder for both pal/ntsc, but that comes with price. check snazzi.com.

Originally posted by kikikikiki
    Is there any card that does the conversion automatically? (capture PAL video and output a NTSC mpg files directly)

Thanks
    KikiKi
    possible but likly on a very high end cards like frm canopus, or pinnacles highend equipment.

u may try software programs like power director 3 or video studio 8 trial version to input ur ntsc and convert them to pal or viceversa, u may get the results.
    Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

Working...