Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MajorCatastrope
    • Jul 2003

Nero "DEMO" update???

I purchased the Nero6 ultra edition from the "BestBuy" in my hometown yesterday. I go to update it and the app sends me to a Nero website and dowloads a "demo update" version 6316. This is hardly a "Demo" version that I got in a box off the shelf at a store, and I am not going to install it untill I find the right update for my software. Does anyone Know where to download the update for Nero6 Ultra edition version 6.0.0.13?
  • Mig$y
    Retired
    • Jan 2004

update your version of Nero here:

Nero Upgrade Center - Comparez nos produits Nero ! Mise à niveau vers la dernière version ✓ Aperçu de tous les produits Nero ✓ Caractéristiques ►Mise à niveau maintenant !

If it coming up as the demo version double check you have entered you serial number correctly.

Double click Nero Start Smart and click on the Nero icon at the top of the window. Click on the serial Number tab and check that it matches with the number inside the case.

One way to verify you have downloaded the full update is to try and burn. The Nero demo only supports 1x and your full version should let you write at faster speeds as long as your recorder suppports them.

Comment

• MajorCatastrope
      • Jul 2003

My version is not coming up as a demo. It is not a demo. The serial number entered is identical to the one in the case. The link you have provided is the exact link I went to previously to get an update. This is where the problem starts, right here. After I download the update "nero6316.exe" and I start the installer, the update in the top left hand corner says "Welcome to the Update wizard for the Nero 6 "Demo". My purchase was not the online demo. My purchase was as indicated in my original post above was at a store.I do not think this is the right update. This update appears to be for demo, and mine is not a demo. I will not apply this update untill I am sure it is the right one

Comment

• atifsh
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • May 2003

check ur duplicate post
        Seems like as soon you buy somehing, v. 2 comes out 1.5 times as fast!..!

Comment

• jbelder37
          • Mar 2004

Thats what it always says I have had the full version since it came out everything works great as long as that serial number is in it don't worry about it. Check it out for your self thats one of my main programs I use. Everything works as full version I think they have listed as demo for a general download in case you want to try it out but to unlock it enter your serial #.

Comment

Working...