X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lone_Wolf
    • Apr 2004

Dvd-9

Hi to everybody,

Hope this mune will find you all in perfect healthy conditions.

I noticed that DVD-Shrink 3.1 sine it is the last one amongst the preferences has put the only DVD-5 (4,700Gbytes) equivalent to 4,464Gbytes of recordable space on the same.

On the market there are now some DVD-9 at a cheaper price than before. Is it good using again DVDShrink since there will probably no need of shrinking the movie or in case using Custom under preferences and setting 8,928Gbytes of recordable space will do the same?

Thank you for your attention.

Lone_wolf

P.S. Can anybody tell me how to change my profile? I need to take out my "embarassed" smile on the toilet. Thanks
  • Lone_Wolf
    • Apr 2004

I meant mine not mune. My apologies

Comment

• Soulhunter
      • Mar 2004

You have a burner that is capable to write DVD9's ???

For the profile thing...

Go -> UserCP (top of the page) -> Edit Profile -> Signature

Bye

Member of E.V.I.L. Corp. 2003 ® - Website in progress...

Comment

• Lone_Wolf
        • Apr 2004

Ehi soulhunter, thank you for the tips about the profile and thank you for replying to my question.

Yes, my burner does support DVD-9 as well as DVD-10, DVD+RW 4,7GB, DVD+R 4.7GB, DVD-RW 4.7GB (clsed session), DVD-R 4.7GB (CD) and very good number of different CDs' including the Mixed-Mode-Cd etc.

When they sent it to me as a present since where I live there is not much I thought it was not a good one but after trying etc. I am very happy with it.

Therefore, returning to my first question, what am I supposed to with DVDShrink or else?

Take care

Comment

Working...