Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ChrilleW
    • Jun 2004

MPEG to DVD (Authoring)

I´ve captured movies from TV to my PC (as mpeg-files). Now I´ve tried to author these files to DVD. Unfortunately audio and video are not synchron. After demuxxing the mpeg-file to one audio-stream (*.mp2) and one video-stream (*.m2v) I´ve recognized that the audio-stream is about 4 sec. shorter than the video. At the beginning of the movie both are synchron but not at the end. I´ve tried to "stretch" the audio but no success. Now the audio is to long! Who knows what to do?
  • reboot
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Apr 2004

How did you stretch the audio?
    What did you use to demux?
    Progressive audio unsync is fairly easy to fix.
    Follow this guide: http://www.videohelp.com/guides.php?link=160
    My DVDLab (and other) Guides

Comment

• ormonde
      Digital Video Explorer
      • Dec 2003

Multiplex the .m2v and .mp2 files back together in "TMPGEnc" or "TMPGEnc Plus". Use the "Mpeg Tools" feature to accomplish the task. ("File" > "Mpeg Tools") Once you have a multiplexed mpeg file, you can use the "Audio Gap Correct" feature to bring the audio back into synch. ("Setting" > "Advanced" > double-click on "Source Range" and that will bring up dialog where you can enter a value to correct the audio in the "Audio Gap Correct" window). Then go to “File” > “Output” to File” and choose “Mpeg File” and save with a new filename.

Comment

Working...