Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kristo Vaher
    • Jun 2004

DVD Subtitle eliminator?

Hello, my first time here. Came cause found no other place where there may be so many experts around.

Anyways, the issue is this. Can I use other subtitles besides dvds own ones on the dvd? Like playing the movie from DVD but using subtitles from HD?

Can I disable subtitles from the movie? For example in the lord of the rings, you select no subtitles, but it still does select a generic subtitles where elvish is translated.

And I have The Matrix DVD, old Region5, that is in many ways really bad with options of subtitles.

a) russian with russian subs
    b) russian with english subs
    c) russian with no subs
    d) english with russian subs

Not very good options imho. no "english with no subs". Though I cannot select from the menus, I was able to get it to actually display english subs with english audio, setting the default subs to english when loading dvd in WinDVD.

But in PowerDVD I have no ways of even selecting subs when right clicking. And I cant change subs the WinDVD regular way on that dvd either.

Any help or suggestions?
  • Kristo Vaher
    • Jun 2004

no help?

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

"Can I use other subtitles besides dvds own ones on the dvd? Like playing the movie from DVD but using subtitles from HD?"

No...

Comment

Working...