Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burn23
    • Jan 2002

H+ TVOut using HHplus question

OK, I am using a Hollywood plus type card in one of my computers, and am using HHplus media player to play divx video out to the TV. When the files are opened they look fine, but sometimes they are not quite big enough. When I go to Full screen them, they do not retain the proper aspect ratio and the edges become jagged, pixelated, and often the image is improperly stretched. Does anyone know of some way to fix this problem, so that when I Full screen I retain proper aspect ratio?
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

Possibly, try a different media player. I use Yeahplayers (however its only because I have an old system) but I guess it's good. Also consider, GDIVX or Radlight player. There are many players and you're sure to find one right for you

Comment

• Burn23
      • Jan 2002

Perhaps you misunderstood my question...

I am going out to my tv with a hollywood plus card, and am looking for something to fix the aspect ratio with a program such as DivxPlus or HHPlus.

All of the applications, and / or fixes you suggested are programs that are for use on the monitor, or would work only if I were using the GF2 TvOut on my other computer.

Thank you though...
      Anyone else have any suggestions?

Comment

Working...