how do i hook this up?? i know its dumb...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • freshprince1
    • Nov 2001

how do i hook this up?? i know its dumb...

Hi,

Well i got an Nvidia GE force 200mx video card with TV out..
    and like i cant seem to get the Tv out to work..

firstly, the cable WIRE itself doesnt seem to be one that can be hooked up to a regular Tv..

like the pins are different..

This wire is black and the pins are the same on both ends... they are like... a circle shpaed like a mouse and with a black pin at the bottom with 2 pins on each side of the circle part..

now this is different from the standard tv's... which is just round with a pin..

how do i get this thing to work??

and is this the right cable wiring?

i want to hook this up to a TV,,, so how can i get this to work...

thanks so much!

Rahim M
    freshprince1@hotmail.com

hype site too, loved the tips and stuff...
    kool
  • quickalex
    • Nov 2001

s-video

I dont't know exactly, but im pretty sure that what you got is an S-Video cable. If you don't have an S-Video input, you can buy an adapter that can switch it to RCA, or if you have to i guess you could buy an RF-Switch. (Co-ax input)

Comment

• khitch12
      • Nov 2001

You need to get yourself to radio shack and see if they have a converter, that is an s-video connection that you have you would probably want to convert it to audio/video plugs if your tv or better yet your vcr will input that if not there is probably a converter to put it to a cable wire format.

Comment

• khitch12
        • Nov 2001

You need to get yourself to radio shack and see if they have a converter, that is an s-video connection that you have you would probably want to convert it to audio/video plugs if your tv or better yet your vcr will input that if not there is probably a converter to put it to a cable wire format.

Comment

Working...