Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dirtfarmer
    • Jul 2004

question on video capture and dvd playing

has any one heard of the easy capture card, it use the philips proteus 7130 wdn video capture but drive is wher must out of date and i think i got took to the cleaner
    accord to the site the sell them to other then sell to sucker like me on e bay for example http://www.agptek.com/, it has a forum that all most any one write one and it all not good, ther feel like i do takeing in as i do as capture is all grrenish the picture i mean, but it might also be so thing else. as when i play a dvd on intervideo dvd or power dvd, the picture is still greenish
    have no idea as to why
    as other thing like music video or photo caome in good color
    any idea as to why would be nice
    ps more question

hi i have 2 question i like answer to
    i got my self a video capture PCI card, and it came bundle with Intervideo WinDVR
    ok i have got a sumsung DVD VCR COBO machine model DVD-V4600, but i had to get RF Modulator to use it on tv as it old, reason im telling you this is for info on how and what im doing, ok LOL,

so i can get sound and picture and good good on tv set now, but was all was good with out modulator, but that not my problem
    even when i can get sound and color on tv set, on my compter useing intervideo dvr, i can get picture but it greenish and no sound, i use a 2 way splitter to connect from dvd vcr to tv and video capture card on comter through a coxiak cable,
    iim useing window xp, with a 1.00 GHz AMD cpu and a celestica gold ed RADEON (ATI) 9200 128 mb video card
    ol
    question one why when i get a picture useing intervideo dvr, the pcture is greenish, and no color
    question 2, why i can not get any sound useing intervideo dvr

is ther something im missing, like a cable or something, what i really what to do is save some of my VCR tape to DVD, but with no sound what the point ???????
Working...