X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bensboss8
    • Jun 2004

DVD case insert templates

Hello again,

Just bought a few 'six per case' DVD boxes - they were only 50p each and are v handy.
    The cases are thicker than a standard 1 or 2 disc case (about the thickness of a VHS) so I'm having trouble designing inserts for them.
    I've got Mediaface 4 and Nero 6's cover designer but cant work out how to create a template which is wider to allow for the extra thickness of the bigger box.
    Is it possible to create new templates for either application?
    If not, as the desired shape is a simple rectangle, how can I use other app's to print a picture of set size (x by y mm) - I've got Photoshop 7 and of course paint (I'm hopeless with Photoshop).

TIA
    Bensboss8
  • Mig$y
    Retired
    • Jan 2004

To change your Image size in Photoshop is very simple.

From the "Image" drop down menu select "Image Size". Amend the Document Size properties and bingo.... job done

Comment

• bensboss8
      • Jun 2004

Thanks Mig$y,

I've muddled through Photoshop and resized the image ok.
      I know Photoshop is a great tool, industry leader etc, etc ... but I can't get on with it. It just isn't intuitive unless you use it day-in day-out. Having said that, it has done the job so thanks again.

Does anyone know if it is possible to create/modify templates for Mediaface or Nero? It is something that has bugged me for a while and would be very useful.

TTFN
      Bensboss8

Comment

• Rockyadrian
        • Oct 2004

U should try coverXP (www.coverxp.com)

It has a vast number of pre made covers/labels for VHS,DVD,MINIDISC ect & a feature that allows you to put in your own specs and print covers.

I use it for all covers as I too do not like photoshop or Nero for that matter

Hope this helps

Comment

Working...