Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pdavit
    • Jun 2004

mp4 codec

Which codec do I need to be able to support mp4 files created by Nero Recode? I'm getting only video currently for Media Player Classic v6.4.8.2. Media Player 10 gives me sound also but on both cases I'm getting a warning message before playback.
    Last edited by pdavit; 10 Nov 2004, 12:35 PM.
    Quality DOES matter!...
  • Floppy

Nero should have (and install) the codec to play the files it encodes, make sure that you have the official MP10 release (not beta)and directx 9c and Nero 6.6 reloaded versions installed...

Classic player was not updated to match the many updates release since SP2.

Previous and current versions of Nero are so full of bugs with diferent system it may be hard for AHEAD to stay AHEAD...

Get a grip u german boys, dont disapoint us now...
    Last edited by Guest; 11 Nov 2004, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• ziadost
      Super Moderator
      • Mar 2004

what exactly are these "bugs" people speak of? i have used nero for years and have not run into any problems. and i have used pretty much all nero features, and i also update regularly
      "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• Floppy

bugs like, when converting from PAL to NTSC using Nerovision 2/3 with certain PC's wont work as in mine for one.

The full'o Meter wont work very well until now.

Some VCD creation was rubbish in previous sub versions of Nero 6 not very long ago two releases back to be clearer.

And the list goes on and on... Not to go on with SP2 introduction...

But as I say it seems to be conditional to some specs or software installed on some PC's that seem to cause these so called bugs to manifest themselfs...

I had a few of these manifestations but on the other hand other people I know were complaining of other things I thought they just made up... BUT not really as it turns out.

It is pot luck, all though I rather not be lucky, if you know what I mean...

Comment

Working...