Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deus
    • Nov 2001

P2P Filesharing programs

Where does every one download there movies now that Morpheus is gone? Ive tried Gnutella and all the other gnutelliums. Those are ok but it takes forever to get enough people connected. Whats good?
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

Kazaa remains functional. In Gnutella connect to many hosts. WinMX, Direct Connect, and edonkey are gaining popularity. I did use WinMX, currently I use Direct Connect but you should have at least 10GB to share. Or you can download this "direct connect hub hacker" i haven't found it though.

Comment

• Deus
      • Nov 2001

how is Kazaa working and not Morpheus? I thught it was the same thing, and I had Direct Connect for a while but I couldnt figure it our.

Comment

• Endless Summer
        • Feb 2002

Direct Connect or Audiognome sometimes

get direct connect at www.neo-modus.com

there ar eplenty of hubs that you can have less than 10 gigs and still connec tto

just do not share any installed files or vob files

if anyone has any DC questions ask me

Comment

• Batman
          Lord of Digital Video
          Lord of Digital Video
          • Jan 2002

DC questions:

How can you tell if the file you are downloading is incomplete if the directory is in "recieved files"?

Can you download an incomplete file that is say 500 mb (the original file is say supposed to be 700 mb), and then use the resume feature to download the complete file (add the remaining 200mb to the 500mb when you find the whole file)?

Can you choose which files to resume? If a file has the same size but a modified name DC does not recognize it and you have to download it again

I'd appreciate your help

Comment

• Endless Summer
            • Feb 2002

Originally posted by Batman
            DC questions:

How can you tell if the file you are downloading is incomplete if the directory is in "recieved files"?

Can you download an incomplete file that is say 500 mb (the original file is say supposed to be 700 mb), and then use the resume feature to download the complete file (add the remaining 200mb to the 500mb when you find the whole file)?

Can you choose which files to resume? If a file has the same size but a modified name DC does not recognize it and you have to download it again

I'd appreciate your help
            '

If it isn't the exact same size of file it will not resume, it will say "overrite" or "rename"

Comment

Working...