X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arno
    • Feb 2002

Need some help with .AVI

Hi there...............

I have a couple of questions and hope someone can help me.

I 've downloaded a movie and make it a vcd with TMPGenc when i play it in my standalone dvd-player it go's fine though when there are some darker part's in the movie it look's like i'm looking true the eyes of teminator, i see all these little blocks is there something i can do about it to make them go away??

Second question;
    When you download a movie you can't see in what format it is , i meen sometime's (for me twice now) it's a widescreen movie, now i don't have a widescreen tv and when i play the movie i have this big black line's on top and at the bottom of the tv is there something i can make the movie bigger like strech it on the top and bottom???

I don't know if i have explaned it on the right way but hope you all understand what i mean and have an awnser for me.

Thanks in advance

Arno
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

vcdhelp.com has discussed the issue of macroblocks. There is an option in TMPGEnc that removes macroblocks.

You can always change the aspect ratio in TMPGEnc, when creating your vcd simply select the "Settings" box and then in the "aspect ratio" field specify your desired aspect ratio such as full screen or which ever.

TMPGEnc also includes filters which may help reduce any contrast.
    Last edited by Batman; 4 Mar 2002, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Arno
      • Feb 2002

Batman!

Thanks for you're reply i'll go find it out.

Comment

Working...