Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • climbinguy
    • Dec 2004

[DAZN] productions audio problems

I have several classic The Simpsons episodes encoded by [DAZN] productions. I have tried every player and codec that i could find. does anyone know what player or codec to use? If so please post a link to where i can dowload it or attatch it in an email to me at-

yclimber@msn.com

Thanks for your help.
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

Download G Spot , load the video file in G Spot and it will tell you what audio and video codec you need and if you have it installed on your system. You can download G Spot through my purple link below this post.

Comment

• climbinguy
      • Dec 2004

OK, i did what you said yo do, jmet, but when i render the file g spot says that there was a partial render. in the audio and video boxes on the right say na. in all of the cells. I successfully rendered a file that already worked and it told me all the details of the codec (neat stuff).

My question is - are these files corrupt and not worth saving?

If they are corrupt, is there any way to repair them?

Thanks a lot for helping me out. G spot is a great program.

Kudos to jmet!!!

Comment

• gth23
        • Nov 2005

I had the same problem and it took me ages. I installed the ACE mega codec pack and a VOX audio codec which are both free to download. I'm not sure which one it was that worked, but it works fine now with quite good sound.

Comment

Working...