Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maxidrom11
    • Mar 2003

Problem with video/audio

Hi I'm trying to watch a 3ivx movie. I downloaded the codec, and the movie works of rthe first 5 - 6 minutes or so. But then I start to notice that the video and audio become out of sync. Anyway I can fix this?
    Introduction > Musicmatch
    Full review > Musicmatch Jukebox
    Screen shot > Musicmatch Jukebox Plus
    Specifications > Download Musicmatch Jukebox
    User comments > Musicmatch Download
    MusicmatchInfo > Musicmatch Review
  • ormonde
    Digital Video Explorer
    • Dec 2003

Open the file in "VirtualDubMod" ("File" > "Open Video File"). Then go to "File" > "File Information" and post everything that is listed in both the video and audio sections of the dialog box, or post a screenshot of the information.

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

A) If the difference between audio and video is constant throughout the video:

Load the file into VirtualDub, VirtualDubMod, or NanDub.
      Set BOTH "Video"(VirtualDub, VirtualDubMod and NanDub) and "Audio" (VirtualDub and NanDub - VirtualDubMOD>"Streams>"Stream list") to "Direct Stream Copy".
      From the "Audio" dropdown menu, select "Interleaving" (For VirtualDubMOD, rightclick on the listed audiostream and then select "Interleaving")
      Under "Audio skew correction", set an appropriate number of milleseconds (positive or negative) in the box labelled "Delay audio track by"
      Save with a new filename

B) If the difference increases as the movie plays:

From under the "Video" dropdown menu, select "Framerate" - and select "Change so video and audio durations match"

Let us know of your success ;>}

Comment

Working...