Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SoulSister
    • Jan 2005

Dubbed Files

I have a file that is in english but some language has been dubbed over the top - so you can hear both - is there a way to remove the dubbed language?

I have the episodes on dvd but no dvd burner/recorder so can't even add them to computer myself and to be honest even if i got burner would prob ahve no idea how to go about doing it anyway.

Is it possible to remove dubbing and is it fairly easy to do?

Thanks

SoulSister
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"Is it possible to remove dubbing"

No - Certainly not without the ability to access the DVD with your computer...

Comment

• SoulSister
      • Jan 2005

Guess i'm just sticking to watching it on dvd player downstairs then - thats what i get for trying to skip buying a dvd-rw drive thing.

Thank you for help.

Comment

• howndawg
        • Feb 2005

Dual Layer compatibility

Just a message for those who are thinking about using dual layer DVD's for distribution (not for personal home use). There is a still a problem with disks burned on one type of burner and having the disk play properly on your set-top DVD player. Of course for personal home use, the problem will go away if you use the burner as your player. You may find your DVD player will accept the disk, open and play, but that may not be the case for others. According to research done to date the compatibility factor for dual layer is about 30% to 35% of all of the installed base of set-top DVD players. Just be aware.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

for what they want for those dual layer discs here in canada, they can keep em. that will be the day when i spend $10.00 canadian on a disc. single layer media suits me just fine. especially when you know how to use dvd shrink and other wonderful tools.....
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...