Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Legend1987
    • Feb 2005

Slideshow to DVD *WITH*transitions??

Is there a good software out there to make slideshows from JPG images? I want to be able to add music and ALSO want to have transitions like fade - instead of just cutting from image to image.
    I've found good software to make the slideshow - like Kai's PS or PicturestoEXE, but I can't convert those to DVD.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks!!!
    L
  • reboot
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Apr 2004

DVDLab Pro.
    My DVDLab (and other) Guides

Comment

• Legend1987
      • Feb 2005

reboot,
      Thanks for the input. I went to their website, but can't find any info on the transitions. Do you have any idea how smooth the transitions are? When disolving from one image to the next, some programs give a real cheesy, pixelated transition. I'm wondering how the DVDpro does.
      Thanks for any input!
      L

Comment

• reboot
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Apr 2004

I have no complaints. Try it.
        My DVDLab (and other) Guides

Comment

• setarip
          Retired
          • Dec 2001

To Legend1987

"can't find any info on the transitions"

If you download and install the trial version, simply click on the dropdown "Help" tab and from under "Menus", click on transitions...

Comment

• Varebel
            • Aug 2004

I use Power Director 3, You can bring in as many photos as you want, and add transitions and adjust the time for each one, etc.. Works very good, and also add a music track, and/or voice over also..

Comment

• Poison Mushroom
              • May 2005

I use ProShow Gold.....

I think you will find that it has all the options that you are looking for.

Create slide shows for any occasion! Use ProShow Gold to easily create stunning slide shows for friends, family, business, or just for fun! Just select your photos and drop them in the show. Record your own voice-over track or add a soundtrack from a CD. Add motion effects and pick from over 280 stunning transition effects to add that final touch.

Comment

Working...