X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joekill162
    • Feb 2005

DVD Burn OK But Wount Play Very Strange Have This Ever Happen to You

If a simular problem was posted like this point me to the link

Ok here is the problem I use a memorex dvd+r /rw 2.4xa88 burner with firmwere up to date I was burning dvd's backups for a about six months i have backup almost all of my movies but when backing up my southpark dvd's I use dvd srink then decrypt, I burn't season 1 to 5 and using FUJIFLIM 8x I already used all 100 of them and after I start testing them out some of them was not working, I put in a Few southpark EPS and only a few disk works, here is what i tryed i put the disk in the dvd burner and and it say's No Disk In Drive D: I open up drive d: and its empty and I open up nero and check disk info, its shows that there is a dvd in the drive with use space in it and only like 17 mb of space left this means that my computer see's the disk as empty but nero see's it as a normal full dvd+r FUJIFLIM disk.

So I put the disk in my ps2 and my dvd player outside and non of all the disk that was not working on my computer works on my ps2 and my dvd player, so i think I have to re-copy about 12 disk over agan, I was on a burning roll, I dident even bother to check after the disk was Successfuly burnt, I just put Them away, so I think that all my disk thats not working are bad disk because only some of the 100 FUJIFLIM disk are bad and then I realized I bought them off ebay bad mistake but hey were can I get 100 brand name dvd+r for $30 dollors not at best buy I just got some new dvd+r TDK 8x i backup my OZ Season 4 Disk and all of them work well if all goes ok with the backing up all over agan I will post the results
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

So, what if anything, is your question?

Comment

• joekill162
      • Feb 2005

i still to backup my dvd and its burn complete and i still get an error ther eis no disk in drive d

Comment

Working...