Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kno
    • Jul 2003

How to change subtitles

Could somebody explain me how to change subtitles on DVD. For example, if I want to put subtitles in some other language instead of English, for example. I know how to do that without extra features and menus, but I want to keep them
    thanks
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

here is a guide for what i think your after(if your using dvd shrink)

here's another good guide.if your re-authoring main movie only just simply select subpictures you want to keep.

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• kno
      • Jul 2003

The subtitle I want to add is not included on DVD, I have it in sub or srt format, and I would like to put it on DVD instead of some other subtitles, but to keep original structure of DVD.

Comment

• kno
        • Jul 2003

I think there was explanation how to do this on this forum, so if anyone can help me....please

Comment

• ger@co
          Shrinkslinger, movie only
          • Feb 2004

I found this guide by Excalibur! at CDFreaks. At the bottom of his post/guide, he has a copy of the guide in PDF format that you can download. Check it out.

Later.
          ger@co rulez "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti." Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins). The Silence of the Lambs.

Comment

Working...