Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sandenscot
    • Apr 2005

Backing up Piano

Making a back up copy of piano, it has two titles which are virtually the same....both say 2:00:51 and the audio is exactly the same as well...172 MB. the size is somewhat different 2207 MB and 2181. Normally they would be directors narration or something else but it appears to be exactly the same....The compression is like 55%, when I do a reauthor it is 100% but I would lose the menus...no big deal....but just wondering why there are two????
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

Usually the main difference between "2 different titles" under main movie is, one is "Widescreen" the other is "Full Screen". Sometimes it is a "Alternate" ending. Or one is the "Theatrical" version while the other is Regular version, etc.

Preview the titles in DVD Shrink to see the difference. Sometimes they are exactly the same except the last 5 to 10 min.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

i really wish someone would put a ban on including full screen in dvd's. save some people some trouble....
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...