• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Derree
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Jul 2005

Not sure where to put this but it is a good site

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but this is a good site for those of us that want to go all the way with our backups. I personally get cases and like to have the cover as well...I just recently got a multi-function printer/copier etc so now I just copy the cover but before that I went to www.cdcovers.cc which has almost every dvd cover ever made in various languages as well as custom ones...hope this helps someone out.
    sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
    good
    -------------------------------------------
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

very courteous of you to share that info to others....that's one of the best sites in my opinion.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• Derree
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Jul 2005

It took me quite awhile to find it too Columbo...I just didnt know what to call them when I finally hit on dvd covers lol...the only problem is boy oh boy do I ever go through alot of ink now haha... thank god for refill kits....so by the way how do I go about getting a picture under my name as you have columbo? I think that I know how to use this box sitting on my desk and bam I find something else I don't know haha
      sigpic

good

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

scroll to top of page "user cp" , "edit avatar" you can put any pic there
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• Derree
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Jul 2005

cool thanks Columbo...I guess I have a project for the night as my plans fell through and the wife is outta town....sigh...as you age the fun seems to slow lol
          sigpic

good

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

np, have fun
            Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...