X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • l8nights
    DD folding team
    • Jun 2005

multi-disc burning ?

hello all have found this to be the place to find what you can't find.
    any body know of a free (or at least free trial app) that can handle more than two burns simultaneously if you do please let me know link would be nice
    thnx in advance
    The future doesn't just happen its created through our actions or inactions~ today!

• jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Burn more than 2 dvd's at once? You could try and open up 3 different windows of your burning program and pick same source or different source and different targets and see if your hardware will take it. I know 2 at once have been done at once by doing this
    Last edited by jm1647; 30 Jul 2005, 04:52 PM. Reason: added - same source

Comment

• l8nights
      DD folding team
      • Jun 2005

is nero burning rom capable of handling such things I know it has built in functionality to handle 2 but what I seek has to offer more
      The future doesn't just happen its created through our actions or inactions~ today!

Comment

• shulthise
        Professional Amateur
        • May 2003

Well, open your burning application, set the burning material and layout, and just before burning Save the project. Than open another copy of your burning application, load the saved project, and change only what you need to change: set the new window to burn to another DVD-writer. Then, just hit the “burn” button on both application windows.

I'm trying to figure what you’re trying to gain by simulations burning, and I can’t really see the advantage here, unless you’re serving as a factory for media burning.
        Like, you’re an artist and want to produce and sale your music/video on your own.
        If this is the case, than you should invest in one of those multiple-media/tray DVD-writers/duplicators; you can put up to 4 DVD/CD media in the burner and burn the same compilation with ¼ the time.

See some of these "toys" here (scroll down a bit):
        Last edited by shulthise; 30 Jul 2005, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• l8nights
          DD folding team
          • Jun 2005

thnx for the info I assure you my interest are purely informational but the music video thing is a big reason as I have a couple friends that are local and need to get a firm fan base locally as this might be my little contribution to the music scene seeing as that I have owned a guitar my whole life just to figure out I lack the natural talent to live out one of the american dreams

Comment

Working...