Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • patinhouston
    • Aug 2005

make a copy off a copy--no label

I've looked but obviously haven't found out how to make a copy for future copies, that my computer recognizes..keeps saying " NO DISK " . How do I make a copy that my computer will see, so it will copy it. apologize if this is so common..just point me in the right direction please and be specific about article.
    thanks
    Pat
    Last edited by patinhouston; 27 Aug 2005, 11:43 PM.
  • 2COOL
    Kamen Moderator V3
    • Aug 2003

Originally Posted by patinhouston
    keeps saying " NO DISK " .
    "What" is saying this error? A certain program?

How do I label a disk so it can be copied again later?
    Full DVD labels are frown upon and even using Sharpie markers on the non-hub surface gave some people problems too. Either use hub labels, printable DVDs, or LightScribe DVDs. For the two last ones, you need the hardware for them.
    2CL C Henshin!
    If you got a dollar for everytime someone called you ugly, you'd be a millionaire...an "ugly" millionaire.±

Comment

• patinhouston
      • Aug 2005

2 cool. thank you for your comments, but my real question is what do I do to make a copy that my computer will recognize so I can make copies from the copy I just generated. I've completely out of storage on my computer keeping them there anymore!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

try another media, i make copies of my crap that's a year old no problem.
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• sojumonkey
          • Sep 2005

I would agree with LT. Columbo. Try a different media.

Comment

Working...