Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • murdo182
    • Aug 2005

Help Audio And Video Out Of Sync When Played On Media Device

PLEASE HELP!! when i play my avi. files on my pc they are fine but when i watch them on my Archos AV340 media devise the audio plays a couple of seconds before the video (its is equaliy out of sync through out though) AHHHH!!! its driving me crazy its like watching a cheap dubed imported video!!

CAN ANY ONE HELP

CHEERS M
    Last edited by murdo182; 31 Aug 2005, 04:04 AM.
  • swiftyfred
    • Aug 2005

Im not sure whether converting them to MPEG with TMPGenc would do the trick, as i'm not familiar with "Archos AV340". Anyway, here is an interesting read on sync problems, if you haven't already seen it. http://nickyguides.digital-digest.com/audio-synch.htm

Comment

• murdo182
      • Aug 2005

checked out the nickyguide website but it gives details of how to re-sync files out of sync on ur pc. the files play fine on my pc. )re the encoding the archos can not play mpeg files). i could un-sync the avi files on my pc by moving sound forward then it may even up on the deivise. but if any one can still help it would be great

Thanks

Comment

• tigerman8u
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Aug 2003

after you burn the avi to a cd/dvd play it on your pc from the burnt disk and see if the audio is ok. if it is then it would assumably be some error from your stand alone player. perhaps trying a different brand of media. does the video play ok on the stand alone player?

Comment

Working...