Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fred0k
    • Oct 2005

dvd's look digital??

I am useing a jvc mini cam to shoot some video of the boys racing dirt bikes.I am using ulead software to make mini moves of them.All is fine until I put them on a dvd to play on the tv.They look like little digital blocks,So bad Its almost unwatchable.Again,it looks fine on my computer or on a multi meda file.But when I put it on a dvd,things go bad.What can I do to save the clip now and or what should i do next time???....thanks
  • jmet
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2002

Welcome to the Digital Digest Video forum fred0k!

What program are you using to put them on a DVD?

Comment

• fred0k
      • Oct 2005

Ulead video studio 7.0....what should I use?

Comment

• jmet
        Super Moderator
        • Nov 2002

If the files look fine on your computer before you burn them, then they don't after you burn them with Ulead. That would indicate to me that Ulead is the problem. But be certain the files look good before you burn them.

What type of file is Ulead burning? Is it a .ISO file? Or Is it a bunch of .vob, .bup, and .ifo files?

Comment

• fred0k
          • Oct 2005

Ulead won't save as a .ISO file.It can only be saved as a vsp."video studio project" or made into a mpg1,mpg2,or a .windows file....Looks like I need to look at some other movie maker software..........

Comment

• jmet
            Super Moderator
            • Nov 2002

Save it as a .mpg1 or .mpg2 then see if it will load into TMPGEnc DVD Author (A different program than TMPGEnc).

1) Use "TMPGEnc DVD Author" (a different program than "TMPGEnc") to easily create the required additional DVD files and structure (and chapters and a menu, if you wish).

**If the combined file size of the DVD "package" written to your hard drive is greater than 4.37Gb, use DVD Shrink to compress it down to fit on your recordable media.

If your operating system (O/S) is either Win2000 or WinXP, TMPGEnc DVD Author can also burn your DVD. Otherwise, use NERO to burn in "DVD-Video" mode - Tutorial Located here on how to do this: http://forum.digital-digest.com/show...453#post221453

TMPGEnc DVD Author - http://www.pegasys-inc.com/en/product/tda.html

Comment

Working...