• Show
Clear All
  • spacee
    • Oct 2005

Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5: Wmv skipping because of wrong fps

Hallo People,

Another newbie to join the board

I have a question for you guys...

I am using Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5 and want to convert a full length WMV video into shorter WMV clips.

The full WMV is 640x480, 29.00fps

The output I would like to be WMV 320x240 in whatever fps that would work, but non of the options Adobe Premiere are giving me are working 100% (since I cannot create a project/sequence at 29.00)

No matter which options I pick then the output WMV are skipping a little bit which drives me nuts.

When I create a new premiere project then I can choose 29.97fps or 25.00fps and others but NOT 29.00fps.

When I export the video then I can choose whatever fps I want, but it doesnt seem to matter since the overall project/sequence has been created in a wrong fps rate.

What can I do to make my WMV clips stop skipping?

Is there a place where I can create a project/sequence at 29.00fps? etc

I have focused this post on fps rate since it is my impression that it is where the problem is. Please note that the input WMV (org. source) is not skipping

Hope one of you can help me out ... I have been sitting with this for some days now and starting to get grey hair
  • spacee
    • Oct 2005

I can see that "interpret footage" might be a solution ... to tell the 29.00fps video that it is a 29.97fps

do you then have to adjust with the speed of the clip too?

would be nice with some comments on the proccess of doing this

Comment

Working...