X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Donh
    Donh
    • Dec 2005

Video Trasfer

I sure could use some help. I have a fundamental problem with transfering from my camera to the recorder disc. I use a Canon ZR65mc digital video camcorder. I want to trasfer the tape to a disc. I also have a Panasonic DVD video recorder the DMR-E60. The question is simple, is this enough to transfer from the camera to disc on the recorder? And then if not what do I need...in hardware? Do I need to download to a computer first? If so what programs might I use that are commonly available? Much thanks for any help. Don
  • benbryant
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Aug 2005

Hi Donh,

Using DVD video recorder, you basically create a DVD originally from your miniDV exact what you've recorded without being able to edit your video , add transitions, fades, and many more. Tranfer it to your PC, you can cut and delete the unwanted scenes, add audio files exactly where you want them to be...You can also make your own favorite menu and the best thing of all is to be able to educate yourself how to make your homemade DVDs. For capturing your video to PC, you can use a nice, simple, and free program called WinDV and a firewire (I-Link 1394) in your PC (you can buy and add easily the PCI firewire card for under $30.00 US dollars). For video editing programs, you can try the easy-to-learn Ulead Video Studio, Vegas Movie Studio+DVD or go for the higher and more complicated programs such as Sony Vegas or Adobe Premiere, etc. Most of these programs do include video capturing tools too. For DVD author, some of the programs above come with authoring tools or you can try TMPGEnc or DVD_Lab. The great thing is that most of software companies now offer a reasonable free trial period for you to test and compare before buying. It always sounds hard and confusing at the beginning, you'll master them along the way. Remember to come back and share your knowledge with us

Regards

Comment

Working...