Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mikky
    • Dec 2005

Originally Posted by blutach
    Might be best to ask the retail vendors - especially at that price.

@drf - that is his business - there has been no hint of any illegal copying in this thread - for all we know the material may be generated by mikky from his own home videos.

Regards
    Almost correct - they are not copirighted material, but rather made by some other ppl in other country who want some exposure here in the US.

And @blu - I will definately do what you advise: ask retailer and even will try to get a demonstration.

Again, thx a lot for all your replies folks and Happy Holidays

M.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
      NOT an online superstore
      • Oct 2005

Not to be rude, but couldn't you just burn them one by one on your PC burner? If time is an issue, you could burn at 16X. If you really want to duplicate that quickly, do what I said before - turn them into normal video DVDs (with menus if you desire) and then buy one of those units. That should work a lot better.
      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
      Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
      My DVD Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by mikky
        Almost correct - they are not copirighted material, but rather made by some other ppl in other country who want some exposure here in the US.

And @blu - I will definately do what you advise: ask retailer and even will try to get a demonstration.

Again, thx a lot for all your replies folks and Happy Holidays

M.
        glad we could be of some help, same to you

"One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• noels
          • Sep 2005

Web sites recommended by PC World

If you're going shopping for a duplicator, PC World recommends that pricerunner.com and shopping.yahoo.com will give you the best price comparisons around. It can't hurt to do some price hunting on the web first and save your feet and your gas. Reference is from latest PC World, December, 2005, pages 157-160. The article has other comparison sites covered as well. Good luck. noels (ps, I have no interests in PC World, just a subscriber)

Comment

• bigmacnc
            • Oct 2005

Some have an option of having a HD in them and the ability of putting a USB 2 input in the machine. Acard is a known brand and a search on google will find their site but prices are higher on their site than:

Hope this helps,
            Mack

Comment

Working...