Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chantell_tardif
    • Dec 2005

So confused - can't get started

i just got my burner and i would like to burn some stuff i downloaded. the file i downloaded is an avi file, but i try to burn it just normal in Nero and when i go to play the DVD in a regualr dvd player it doesnt work. Am i supposed to shrink or encrypt this file for it to work? i have looked throught lots of help pages and i still don't quite now what i am supposed to download and or use to make my files burn. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
  • Cambion7
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Nov 2005

Originally Posted by chantell_tardif
    i just got my burner and i would like to burn some stuff i downloaded. the file i downloaded is an avi file, but i try to burn it just normal in Nero and when i go to play the DVD in a regualr dvd player it doesnt work. Am i supposed to shrink or encrypt this file for it to work? i have looked throught lots of help pages and i still don't quite now what i am supposed to download and or use to make my files burn. Any advice would be greatly appreciated
    thanks
    You will want to check out this article:

This will tell you how to convert the AVI into a DVD-VIDEO.

Regards,
    Cambion7
    Like the info in these forums? Want to contribute? Click here to Register for Free!

"In space, nobody can hear you cha cha cha...."
    - Confidence

Comment

• drfsupercenter
      NOT an online superstore
      • Oct 2005

In Nero, go to New DVD-Video Project or whatever and use that. That should work for you.
      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
      Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
      My DVD Collection

Comment

• tigerman8u
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Aug 2003

that's a good guide by LT

Comment