2 seconds of sound in Nandub when watching... HELP!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • magelan
    • Dec 2005

2 seconds of sound in Nandub when watching... HELP!

Hi All,

I have a strange problem with my Nandub (on all 3 PCs). I load an AVI file with sound and video (DivX, MP3) and hit the play button, from this point on I have about 2 seconds of sound then complete silence. Pause and hit play - another 2 seconds of sound...and so on. I cannot even get enough time to feel if the sound and video are syncronised...

Does anyone have a fix?

Thanks.
    Dima
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

i'd use a simple player like media player classic to check that out. you should try to see if it would work on MPC.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• magelan
      • Dec 2005

the problem is not quite that simple

I have encoded my AVI with DrDivx. When I play it in Win Media player I can see that both sound and video is there but it is out of sync. So I go to nandub to do the sync. However, I cannot get long enough stretch of sound/video combination to see/hear if video is OK or not when I change audio delay. 2 seconds is simply not enough if there is no clear video/sound even I can use.

Comment

Working...