X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RICK59
    • Sep 2004

dvd95copypro issues

Hello everyone,

This is Rick again. I hope everyone is having a great new year. Last Saturday, I got hit by a virus and needless to say, I had to start all over. Since I purchased this program in Nov. of 2005, can you please tell me how to recover it? As always, your support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick

ps please send reply to ricon59@aol.com
  • Cambion7
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Nov 2005

Originally Posted by RICK59
    Hello everyone,

This is Rick again. I hope everyone is having a great new year. Last Saturday, I got hit by a virus and needless to say, I had to start all over. Since I purchased this program in Nov. of 2005, can you please tell me how to recover it? As always, your support is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rick

ps please send reply to ricon59@aol.com
    You should contact the company you purchased it from and tell them you need to aquire another copy. If you purchased this online and didn't backup the installation files you may be out of luck. In such a case you're going to be asked to purchase another license. If they're kind, and you have your receipt with a purchase number they can look up, they might give you another download link. Good luck!

Cambion7
    Like the info in these forums? Want to contribute? Click here to Register for Free!

"In space, nobody can hear you cha cha cha...."
    - Confidence

Comment

Working...