Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WeenBoy
    • Apr 2002

DVDx sound issue (not asked in forum)

Part 1 : Well, finally I chose DVDx to use. The possible problem is sound. When I use the >Tools > Playback the video with subtitles looks good, but the sound is choppy (playing under VCD) and kinda echoey. I'm not sure if this is what it will sound like when it's done, or is it non-intense Playback to where it doesn't give it it's gusto on the sound, for some strange Demo-Playback. The sound is in sync. Other than, that this forum has been tons of help.

So my 1st question is, is that normal under Playback or should it be plaing backing exactly how it is set to encode.

2nd question is (this may be very newbie), under VCD will the 352x240 res look as good as the DVD on a TV? If not are there ways to get it to look better still being a VCD? I have no problem (I guess) chopping it up into multiple CDR's, because I'm limited to a VCD playback-only DVD player (So I want it to look great).

Part 2 : ...Played a partial MPEG DVDx made and the audio IS choppy, some seconds it plays fines others choppy...what's up with that? (video resolution sucks as well) Audio is in sync though...
    Last edited by WeenBoy; 18 Apr 2002, 12:36 PM.
Working...