Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HCP SEVEN
    • Jan 2005

quick ? for you guys

okay..this is prolly a repost but i hope it's not..i've been backin up my dvd's when i get them for a while now and have never had this happen..it seems to encode alot quicker lately and then won't usually spit it out after it's encoded and ask for a dvd-r..did dvd shrink change anything? am i doing sumtin wrong?? i have it set at hard disk folder for my backup is that correct?? thanks for all your help...
  • MikeyBK
    Digital Video Maniac
    • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by HCP SEVEN
    okay..this is prolly a repost but i hope it's not..i've been backin up my dvd's when i get them for a while now and have never had this happen..it seems to encode alot quicker lately and then won't usually spit it out after it's encoded and ask for a dvd-r..did dvd shrink change anything? am i doing sumtin wrong?? i have it set at hard disk folder for my backup is that correct?? thanks for all your help...
    So you're saying that you now are encoding thru Shrink and sending it to a hard drive folder? You must have changed it from 'enable burn w/ Nero'.
    You will have to manually open that file with your burning program and do it
    that way. Make sure you check under preferences that didn't uncheck the enable to burn option.
    MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
    Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
    ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
    Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
    XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
    Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
    Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
    *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
    *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• HCP SEVEN
      • Jan 2005

thanks.. i can be a dink at ttimes

Comment

Working...