Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GordonShumway
    • Mar 2006

Having Problems with Ulead

OK.. im using Ulead to capture DVD's and Music videos i have on DVD so that i can convert them and put them on my iPod.. my problem is that every time I capture a music video for example, it captures fine and everything but then when i go down to the time line it always stops recording the video around 3 min 43 sec..... ive tried it on several different music videos and they all do the same.. ive messed with the templates that im capturing in and that doesnt change either. Can anyone tell me why it blacks out??? the audio still works its just the video at 4:43. thats not exact it varies depending on the video but its always around that time. Thanx to anyone that can help. By the way im using Ulead Videostudio 5.0 (yes i know its old)

I use it at my dads house for the same thing and it works fine.. ive captured full length DVD's and it works.... so.. i dont know whats wrong.
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

but then when i go down to the time line it always stops recording the video around 3 min 43 sec.
    I don't get it.U go to the timeline for EDITING.Do u mean it only shows 3min43sec of video in the timeline?

@djbljy,plz do not post useless idiotics.
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• GordonShumway
      • Mar 2006

yes.. it only records 3 min and 43 sec. of video.. then the video goes black but the audio still continues. when i render the video into an Mpeg or another format thats also how it plays... all fine until 3:43. But before i render it if i Play the video (right after capturing it, before going to the timeline) Everything is fine.. it plays all the way through. but as soon as i go to the time line.. or Render the video it cuts off from 3:43 and up.... i hope that helps.. if you still dont get me let me know.

And im not posting useless Idiotics.. I REALLY need help with this.
      Last edited by GordonShumway; 26 Mar 2006, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• paglamon
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Aug 2005

And im not posting useless Idiotics.. I REALLY need help with this.
        Not you,my friend.It was djbljy.I cannot see his post now.Maybe the mods deleted it.
        BTW,can u import ur captured video into any other editing software?
        sigpic

Comment

• GordonShumway
          • Mar 2006

i dotn know cause i dont have any other editing software.

Comment

• paglamon
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Aug 2005

And u say u can play the raw captured video fine in any media player?
            sigpic

Comment

Working...