Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • califman
    • Apr 2006

dvd player

I'm new to this but have successfully burned quite a few movies now using the dvddecrypter and shrink. If i use my plextor drive to play them on the comp with cyberlink they are flawless. Some of them don't play well on my Pioneer DVD player....others are fine. I'm switching over to better quality DVD's, but what is the best DVD player to use for watching on my TV?
  • Aegmorgil
    • Nov 2005

Try this link to check compatability.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

what media were you using that failed and didn't fail to play? most new players i've seen seem to play just about any +/- r quality media. the link above is certainly worth looking into also.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• califman
        • Apr 2006

The dvd player is a pioneer dv-250. the media GQ (from Fry's) only ones used to date.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

buy yourself some sony's or verbatims.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...