Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leics poshie
    • Feb 2006

Cover Help Please

What software do i need or would someone be able to do Hostel and Fun with dick and Jane as a split cover, ie one on top of the other

Thanks
  • codajohn
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Jul 2005

Are you talking about DVD case insert software?
    CJ
    My DVD Collection
    Register To Join Digital Video Forums

Dell Inspiron 9100 Laptop, Windows XP Home SP 2 (build 2600), 2.80GH Pent 4, ST94811A 40GB HD, 2GB RAM, NEC DVD+RW ND-6100A 104D, ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9700, External 250GB Maxtor HD, External LG-5163D A105

IBM ThinkCenter 8189, XP Pro, 3.2GH Pentium 4, 120 GB HD, 1GB Ram, BENQ DW1650 BCIC, Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, Generic floppy disk drive (3.5")

The Golden Rules of Burning

Comment

• tigerman8u
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Aug 2003

have you tried cover designer that comes with nero

Comment

• oldhack
        • Nov 2005

Originally Posted by leics poshie
        What software do i need or would someone be able to do Hostel and Fun with dick and Jane as a split cover, ie one on top of the other

Thanks
        expressit allows you to add whatever graphics you want to a cd or dvd insert cover. usually packaged with a a cd label maker like stomp.

Comment

• codajohn
          Digital Video Expert
          Digital Video Expert
          • Jul 2005

I use DVD case insert Memorex Expressit. There are Matte and High Gloss paper versions. The Matte version has a software disk ver 2.1 and the Glossy has a 2.2 ver. Basically the same. I transfered my designs over to the 2.2 version with no problem. This software allows you to use your own graphics as well as stock. You can add text, fonts, etc. The only thing I had trouble with was the calibrating of the printer due to expressit's different size paper. I had a Canon i950 printer and had to remember to calibrate it each time. Once done you can save the setting. But you have to remember to hit the save button at the beginning of each session. I have a new Epson and there seems to be little need to do this operation. A few adjustments here and there. No big deal.
          Give it a try.
          CJ
          CJ
          My DVD Collection
          Register To Join Digital Video Forums

Dell Inspiron 9100 Laptop, Windows XP Home SP 2 (build 2600), 2.80GH Pent 4, ST94811A 40GB HD, 2GB RAM, NEC DVD+RW ND-6100A 104D, ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9700, External 250GB Maxtor HD, External LG-5163D A105

IBM ThinkCenter 8189, XP Pro, 3.2GH Pentium 4, 120 GB HD, 1GB Ram, BENQ DW1650 BCIC, Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, Generic floppy disk drive (3.5")

The Golden Rules of Burning

Comment

Working...