Can't play burn DVD's from Sansui on my computer....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buff Diddy
    • Apr 2006

Can't play burn DVD's from Sansui on my computer....

What's up everyone....

Ok...I'll try to make this long story short.....

I purchased the Sansui VCR/DVD Recorder and I was excited for the fact that it can record from VCR to DVD and visa versa.....I put in DVD-R discs to record and it records...but when I try to play it in my computer, it will not play.....

I changed the option from VR to video but it still wouldn't play on my computer....The 2 drives I have on my computer are both Sony's (DVD-ROM DDU1615 and DVD RW-G120A)....

Any help would be appreciated and I look forward to hearing from anyone....
  • mhjr
    • Jun 2006

try this program for computer, www.videolan.org

Comment

• varflow
      • Feb 2005

Maybe you didn't close (or finalize) the disk? I have a similar DVD recorder and there are two modes to recorde to the DVD. The names of the two types escapes me right now, but when I use one of them the disks won't play on anything other than THAT recorder.

Comment

• codajohn
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Jul 2005

Also another thing to consider is the type of blank disk you are using. Quality is everything. What brand are you using? What speed are you recording the disks?
        CJ
        My DVD Collection
        Register To Join Digital Video Forums

Dell Inspiron 9100 Laptop, Windows XP Home SP 2 (build 2600), 2.80GH Pent 4, ST94811A 40GB HD, 2GB RAM, NEC DVD+RW ND-6100A 104D, ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9700, External 250GB Maxtor HD, External LG-5163D A105

IBM ThinkCenter 8189, XP Pro, 3.2GH Pentium 4, 120 GB HD, 1GB Ram, BENQ DW1650 BCIC, Nvidia GeForce FX 5200, Generic floppy disk drive (3.5")

The Golden Rules of Burning

Comment

Working...