X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • theknightshood
    TheKnightsHood is in Lancaster, Ohio
    • May 2006

Tektronics Monitor Troubles

I just got a used 20" monitor from a medical student. It says Tektronics on the back. It connects fine with my desktop computer, but I can't get it to show any picture. The guy who had it, said he got it from the radiology department at the hospital where he works. They got new monitors, and gave all their old ones away. He says this is a very expensive monitor, and should definitely work. He did tell me they had it connected to some fancy computer system.

Would anyone know how to get it to work?
  • RFBurns
    To Infinity And Byond
    • May 2006

Hi!

Although the connections in the back might be identical to your pc's svga connector, the pinouts may be different, or there may be a pin not used on pc video cards that is used by this monitor and its fancy computer system. There may be an adaptor that might allow this monitor to work with a pc video card. Check Tektronics website by entering the model number in the search field on the upper left of the site. It might point to adaptors or other peripherials that might allow it to work.

Tektronix has over 75 years of experience designing Test and Measurement equipment. Learn about our industry-leading Test and Measurement tools.

Good luck!

Here..I will fix it!

Sony Digital Video and Still camera CCD imager service

MCM Video Stabalizer

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

See if there is a reset Input switch on the monitor, the monitor I just got has a swtich that sats reset input it was set on BNC which did not work for my compter but the HD15 did.

I dont know if your has that or not cant hurt to check.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

Working...